Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Of go-carts and babies...

Wesley and Joseph's latest project. The kids love this thing! And I think I even spotted certain girls headed up the lane on it;)

I love Joey's "smile"!

Some of M&K's lovely garden. They are so inspiring!

A somewhat pointless picture. I liked it anyways.

I think his eyes are turning green.

This guy is so much like his Daddy! I love it:)

Looks allot like him too people say.

And this little munchie is getting so big! He's standing up now.

Here's what's going on with the house right now. Wesley has been working on it in the evenings, and last weekend he finished the ceilings.

When we get the walls "mudded" and all, we'll sand and finish the floors.
The Lord has really been blessing our work (or Wesley's work, lol) and we're so excited with the progress!

~Rachel Lea

2 comments:

  1. Your home is going to be so beautiful! I love the doorways on either side of the fireplace...and your porch, which I have seen in other photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Love the pictures! And y'all's home is looking lovely! Looking at the floors I can imagine them all done. :)

    God bless!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete