Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Lord is good...

We are excitedly looking forward to another addition to our little family sometime next March! The Lord has answered our prayers and we are so grateful. I keep thinking about having a baby in the house again and I just can't wait! Joey and William LOVE babies and are definitely in need of their own, instead of having to borrow the neighbors occasionally;)

I'm having such a pleasant evening! I can see the kids out on the front porch running back and forth, and I can see Wesley buffing the paint on his "new" car. We bought a Mercedes from my brother in law Noah, and Wesley is so excited! It's nice to always have my van available when I need it, now that he has his own car:) And Wesley painted the spindles on the front porch the other day, so they are now a pretty white. He is such a diligent man!

We are so excited about Noah and Dorothy's new baby!! I can't wait to go see him. Hopefully we can go this weekend...

Anyways, who wants to read a long post that has no pictures? I'll refrain from drawling on dully until I have some pictures to post. Which will hopefully be soon! I'm dreaming of getting my own little camera...

~Rachel Lea (and the new little mini-Morton;)

9 comments:

  1. We are so thrilled to hear your wonderful news! Very glad tidings indeed.
    Michelle and Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you and your adorable little family! I will continue lifting you all up in prayer and will now be sure to add mini-morton! :) Love to your entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord!!!
    Congratulations Rachel! Ah, how exciting! I will be praying for you and your new little blessing!
    Love you...hope we can see you soon! And congratulations on being and aunt again also. ;)
    Love to all,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exited for you!

    I am a Christian stay-at-home daughter living in KY, and found your blog through the Mr.&Mrs. Morton senior's blog :}. I have so enjoyed following along with your precious little family. You have been in my prayers, and I am so glad for all of you!
    Blessings.
    In Him,
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the LORD!! We are so happy.... it was really fun to be able to be there when y'all announced it! I have so much fun with you, and I simply love your little precious family. Please tell the little fellows hello for me!!

    Much love,
    Christiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! Prayers for a wonderful pregnancy and healthy baby!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how marvelous! Very excited for y'all! My brother's wife is due with their first child in March as well :) we cannot wait for a little Case baby!

    Prayers for a healthy and beautiful baby, pregnancy and delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun post, Rachel! You are such a delightful daughter. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete